By using the NDI blog website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not want to be bound by this agreement, please do not use NDI’s blog website. We may change this agreement at any time. Those changes will be effective immediately upon posting of the modification(s) on the site. You agree to review this agreement from time-to-time to make sure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued use of NDI’s blog indicates your acceptance of the modified agreement.
You agree not to post, comment, or otherwise make available Content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that violates United States federal, state, or local equal employment opportunity laws, including but not limited to, stating in any advertisement for employment a preference or requirement based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of content (flooding attack) or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the site; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
- Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
- collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the site
- post non-local or otherwise irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
You understand that all postings, messages, text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, or other materials (“Content”) posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the site are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. More specifically, you are entirely responsible for each individual item (“Item”) of Content that you post, email or otherwise make available via the site. You understand that NDI does not control, and is not responsible for content made available through the site, and that by using the site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. Furthermore, the site and content available through the site may contain links to other websites, which are completely independent of NDI. NDI makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, that you may not rely on said content, and that under no circumstances will NDI be liable in any way for any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise made available via the site. You acknowledge that NDI shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, delete or move any content that is available via the site, for violating the letter or spirit of the Appropriate Use policy or for any other reason.
Prohibited Uses of Information
Use of the NDI blog website and/or the information stored therein for commercial or business purposes of any kind, for personal gain, or for political purposes, is prohibited. Prohibited activities also include, but are not limited to solicitations for commercial services, harvesting of information, cold-calling and mass-mailings.
Abuse Reporting and Privacy Inquiries
Users wishing to report abuse or to inquire about privacy concerns are invited to send us an email using the Contact Us feature of the website.
Limitation, Suspension or Termination of Service
By using the site, users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NDI and its respective employees, agents and assigns from and against any and all losses, claims, damages, costs, and expenses that may arise from use of the site, and/or from user breach of these policies. NDI reserves the right to participate in the investigation, settlement, and defense of any such action or claim. NDI reserves the right to approve choice of counsel, and any potential settlement of such a claim.